“Peer reviewed literature shows that sweating during sauna therapy eliminates high levels of toxic metals, organic compounds, dioxin, and other toxins.” – Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt
Infrared Saunas are an effective tool for full body detoxification through the skin. Infrared light has the ability to penetrate human tissue which in turn produces a host of immune boosting, anti-aging and detoxification benefits.
- Infrared saunas detoxify 7x more than traditional saunas. The advanced detoxification of an infrared sauna heats the body directly, causing a rise in core temperature. This results in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where toxins reside. Clear your body of heavy metals, radiation, and all the environmental toxins from city life.
- Studies have shown that an infrared sauna session can simulate a cardio session and burn upwards of 600 calories while you relax. As the body works to cool itself, your heart rate increases along with your cardiac output and metabolic rate, causing the body to burn more calories.
- Infrared sauna heat penetrates tissue, joints, and muscles to relieve anything from minor aches and pains to chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia. Relieve the constant aches and pains from long days sitting at a desk, overuse, strain, and repetitive motions.
Cell Health & Immunity
- Infrared sauna therapy stimulates the circulatory system and more fully oxygenates the body’s cells. Better blood circulation means more toxins flow from the cellular level to the skin’s surface to improve cell health, aid in muscle recovery and strengthen the immune system.
- The near infrared wavelengths are the most effective wavelengths for healing the epidermis and dermis layers of the skin. Near infrared treatments stimulate collagen production to reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin tone. Far infrared wavelengths target deeper down, removing toxins that can have a negative impact on your skin.
Blood Pressure & Circulation
- Heating the muscles with infrared rays produces an increase in blood flow similar to that seen during exercise. Regular infrared sauna use can significantly stimulate blood flow up to twice the normal rate and decrease your blood pressure. Infrared saunas induce a deep sweat to make the heart pump faster, which in turn increases blood flow, lowers blood pressure and helps circulation.
- The deep relaxation from infrared saunas stems from a decrease in cortisol, your body’s primary stress hormone, while increasing your serotonin levels. It also relaxes your muscles and releases tension throughout your body.
Minneapolis / St. Paul